28 March 2016

Application; take two.

03/26

I've reapplied!

03/27 9:00 AM


Thank you for contacting us and thank you for submitting your application, it looks great! To get started with our program you need to register your own user account for access to our website. Before we can make your profile available we need to have a phone consult so I can detail how our program works and answer any questions and/or concerns you may have. Depending on how many questions you have the call can last from 10 minutes to an hour. Part of our screening is your ability to respond to emails and set up a date/time for the phone consult… if we do not hear back from you within 5-7days we will assume you have lost interest. We look forward to hearing from you!

03/27 9:05 AM

Yes me, pick me!

03/28 1:15 PM

My phone consultation is this evening around 9. I am so excited and nervous that it's actually happening now. Who knows how I'm going to be once I start seeing doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment