28 July 2016

WHOA BOY

I had my lining check this morning. I needn't have worried because my lining was 9mm!

All doctors want different numbers, but the general rule is at least 8mm. So I made it! Yay!

That means I start the progesterone (PIO = progesterone in oil) injections tomorrow. I get to stab my ass with a 1 1/2 inch needle, woo!

On Sunday, 31st, I'll start two other different medications. Doxycycline and Medrol. Both are just to aid my body into thinking it's already pregnant before the transfer.

I take the Doxy for 3 days. 1 pill 2x daily. And the Medrol for 4 days. 1 pill once a day. It's a lot to remember! So naturally I've written it down in about 3 different places.

And now for the best part!

Drum roll....

Transfer is August 3rd! That's right! 6 days from now!

I am so excited. And IPs are completely over the moon.

I can't wait to start peeing on sticks, hahah.

This is my fully stocked medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment