11 April 2016

Hurry up and wait.

I'm not sure why, but I assumed that when the referral went to the clinic I'd get a call a few days later for my screening appointment.

Well, not so.

I guess my over expectations are letting me down so I've been in a funky kind of mood.

I also thought that I would start the hormones right after the screenings, do those for a month or so, do the transfer, then become pregnant right away.

Learning that it doesn't happen that way every time is also a mood dampener.

Plus the weather just sucks.

Not a great update, but I figure I should put it all out there. Cause if I think this stuff I'm sure someone else does, too.

I'm trying not to let it get me down. My IPs Skype with the clinic today and said they'll try to get some information. So I'm crossing my fingers that we know more later today.

Oh, but they met my partner on Saturday. They all liked each other so I'm really happy about that. I'll be excited to meet them in person.

Crossing my fingers and toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment