02 April 2016

It's official!

Houston; we have a match!

This morning the couple from Belgium asked me to be their surro. I feel so blessed for this opportunity to make them a family! It's very exciting.

They've sent an e-mail to the fertility clinic in Toronto with my information and I'll be contacted, I imagine, the beginning of the coming week. It's Saturday so I doubt they're open until Monday.

We'll get appointments made for my assessments and if all pulls through I'll start the hormones and we'll do the transfer.

I'm not entirely sure of a time line. M&A (the IPs) said they'll fly to Canada at the end of April to make their "deposit", but I believe I need to be on the hormones for a bit before the transfer.

Maybe the embryo needs to develop in the dish before transfer? I don't know but I'm sure I'll find out.

I should probably research a little haha.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment